How to be thoughtful – 5 Ways
Some people are born givers. They seem to always want to pay the restaurant bill. They will always call on one’s birthday or remember a special anniversary.
They have a delightful ability to connect with others. Their gifts are also intentional and thoughtful. Some gifts – money is spent, other gifts involve a text message or phone call…
Some of us might be that person or some of us might have a friend who is always kind and thoughtful.
Either way – it’s a lovely way to do life.
Here are 5 ways of being thoughtful now:
- Send someone a thoughtful text or give them a call
- Buy a loved one some flowers, candles or chocolate
- Hold the door for someone.
- Invite a friend over for tea and snacks
- Pay for a stranger’s coffee or tea.
Here is to living an intentionally budgeted and thoughtful life