It is Monday. Some love it and many dread it.
Monday is noted as being “one of the most painful days of the week” It’s even being termed “not a day worth noting”
What if we began to see Mondays with more optimism. Here are 5 ways to do so:
- Start your Monday morning right by building in a great morning routine. One of the most important activities in the routine is to give thanks for 3 things in your life. Pray/meditate in letting go of yesterday and looking forward to what today may bring.
- Grooming: Basics like making sure your suit or casual wear is clean. You look presentable. This might mean getting your clothes ready the night before.
- Take out 10 minutes to do something away from your desk like grab a coffee or chat with a colleague.
- Do one of your most difficult tasks first in the morning, leaving you feeling more settled than yesterday.
- Smile today – it can be relaxing to the body.
Every action produces a reaction. Like your Mondays and your Mondays will like you.